Monday, March 14, 2011

Untitled

I'm annoying, opinionated
I'm terribly shy
I'll regret not doing
And wonder just why
Around this globe I spin
Comfort gone awry
Defending endangered pleasures
Sipping reality and rye

Apprehensive to face the day
From tomorrow spilt
He's addicted to affirmations
She to digs of guilt
Swooning in a bookstore
Man not transformer built
Caring aid human
Hearts full tilt

© 2011 by Tammy Newman. All rights reserved.


Have been thinking about my visit to Japan lately with the disaster that has happened there. Such a beautiful island with a remarkable people. Can't believe the trip was in 2006. It feels like yesterday. If you wanna see more pics they are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/tnewman711/Japan#

3 comments:

  1. this has a wonderful rhyme to it...and a heart behind it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya .... "defending endangered pleasures". Like solitude :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely words.
    keep it up.


    wishing you the best.
    share one piece with us today, make more friends...

    bless you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete