Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not Slowing Down

It's been months since I have blogged. Months since I've done things that I typically do. It's wild how time flies and gets away from you.

After a year of the great adventure of becoming an entrepreneur with my dear friend Ann and seeing some success in our business The Girls Bra Shop Inc., this gypsy is suffering from itchy feet again. New adventures are to be had!

This year has already begun to sweep me away: I've become rather attached to a remarkable man who wants to share adventures with me. That in itself is a huge adventure for me!

I'm planning a trip or two. With Mambo and Ward by my side.

AND I am also exploring making my own clothing. For now I'll be like the Selfish Seamstress and make only pieces for myself. Giggle.

Stay tuned. I'm not slowing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment